1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0/USB 3.1 specification.
2. To use the HD output port or VGA port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode. The HD output port and VGA port can’t be used at the same time. Use either of them.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB-C Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port can’t be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices. The three USB 3.0 Type-A ports on the hub support a total output of up to 5V/900mA.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high power consumption devices. When connecting to a power source, it supports up to two hard drives.
6. NOT support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. NOT compatible with Samsung tablets and ASUS Zenbook UX330UA.
8. Charging Power Delivery enabled Dell USB-C laptops via the PD USB-C charging port requires using your 55W or above original power adapter.
Here are 4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops:
Option 1: Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
Option 2: Connect devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard and hard disk drive) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.
Option 3: Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable. Keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.
Option 4: Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors.
LED indicator light color: Green
Cable length: Approx. 3.94 in / 100.00 mm
1 * USB 3.1 Type-C connector
1 * USB Type-C Power Delivery charging port
3 * USB 3.0 Type-A port
1 * HD output port
1 * VGA port
1 * RJ-45 port
Video resolution (HD output port): Up to 4K UHD (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) or 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p
Video resolution (VGA port): Up to HD (1920×1200 @ 60Hz) or 1080p/720p/480p/360p
Data transfer rate: Up to 5 Gbps
Ethernet transfer rate: Support 10/100/1000 Mbps
Power: USB bus-powered
Compatible USB-C devices (including but not limited to the following)
For MacBook (12-inch)
For MacBook Pro (13-inch & 15-inch)
For Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85-inch)
For Dell XPS 13 9350 (13-inch) / XPS 15 9550 (15-inch)
For Lenovo Yoga 900 (13.3-inch)
For Huawei MateBook (12-inch
For Microsoft Lumia 950 (5.2-inch) / Lumia 950XL (5.7-inch)
System requirements: USB-C enabled devices with Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000, macOS X 10.0 or above operating systems
Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHs
Item size: Approx. 4.25 * 2.35 * 0.71 in / 108.00 * 60.00 * 18.00 mm (L * W * H)
Item weight: Approx. 2.81oz / 80g
Package size: Approx. 5.11 * 3.62 * 0.87 in / 130.00 * 92.00 * 22.00 mm (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approx. 3.60oz / 102g
1 * dodocool 7-in-1 Multifunction USB-C Hub with Power Delivery
1 * Instruction Manual (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese)
dodocool 7-in-1 Multifunction USB-C Hub with Power Delivery is an ideal solution for laptops and other devices with an available USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port. It enables you to charge your MacBook Pro, MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel or other USB Power Delivery supported Type-C devices with their original charger while simultaneously streaming videos via either the HD output port or VGA port and transferring files through the USB 3.0 ports. You can also enjoy a wired Ethernet connection at up to 10/100/1000Mbps.
7-in-1 Multifunction USB-C Hub
Extend three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, one USB Power Delivery Type-C charging port, one HD output port, one VGA port and one RJ-45 Ethernet port from one USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
The three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports allow you to simultaneously connect up to three USB-A peripherals to a USB-C laptop and transfer data at up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
HD Video Output Adapter
Enable you to mirror or extend the display of your laptop to your TV, monitor or projector in up to 4K UHD (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) resolution through the HD output port or to in up to HD (1920×1200 @ 60Hz) resolution through the VGA port. Backward compatible with 1080p/720p/480p/360p resolutions.
Power Delivery USB-C Port
Connect to a USB-C power adapter and charge the connected Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop and the hub via its Type-C charging port while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Enable you to enjoy the ultra-fast Gigabit Ethernet speeds and the reliability of a wired connection directly. Support 10/100/1000BASE-T networks.